For everyone who would like to learn how to start with OrCad and Cadence Allegro PCB.
You can watch this video for free at Udemy or you can watch it on youtube:
You will create a simple LED circuit. The course videos are step-by-step and even if you are new in electronics or you have never used OrCAD or Allegro before, by repeating these steps, you will design your board. By the end of this course, you will learn all the most essential information to be able to start using and discovering Cadence by yourself.
Within 1 hour you will learn how to:
– Draw schematic
– Create and update schematic symbols
– Create and update footprints
– Place components into your PCB
– Route simple PCB
– Print from PCB and schematic
– Create Bill of Material (BOM)
– Generate Gerbers and Drill file